Subject Re: [IBO] Error installing Evaluation Version IBO45 in CPPB6 Pro
Author Lester Caine
cheantunes wrote:

> I installed IBO45 in the folder "CBuilder6\Source". Many problems have
> arised. I solved many of them creating the folder "CBuilder6
> \Source\IBO4\inter" (not created by the installer) and copying all
That is correct - the installer fails to install a blank directory - we
should probably add a dummy file, but it is not needed by the Delphi
version !
> files of the folder "IBO4\C6" to the root "IBO4". So I successfully
Again, need the correct Builder version files, rather than having the
whole lot in IBO4.
> built all packages. But I had problems to install IBO40VDT_C6.BPL,
> FDT_C6, XDT_C6 and EDT_C6. The following message arises:
> "Cannot load package 'IBO40FRT_C6.' It contains unit Ccalendr,' which
> is also contained in package 'bcbsmp60'."
> Is there a way to work around this problem?
This sounds like a local Builder problem, I don't know why 'bcbsmp60'
would be needed in IBO, but the quick fix is to add it to the 'required'
list in IBO40FRT_C6 and recompile it.
We have a few niggles with Builder install on many packages, and it's
something that Borland will not now bother to fix ( some niggles are the
same from B4, B5 and B6 - such as the problem of libraries you are using
locally getting 'automatically' added to third party packages :( )

Hopefully that will get you going ;)

--
Lester Caine