Subject RE: [IBO] IBO Internet problems
Author Jason Wharton
My apologies to all who were unable to access the source access/storefront
site. When I first heard this happened my brother drove no more than 15
minutes worth and had the server up in less than another 5 minutes.

I so rarely get any extended vacations and I so rarely have equipment
failure it seems a little too poetic that these two rare occurrences would
happen simultaneously.

Jason Wharton