Subject Re: [IBO] please send to me the DCU's for Delphi 2005
Author cgar1136
well, i can't find the IB_Components.pas unit by example... i'm
installing the exe file from the official page, and some units are
missing for this D2005...

and if i rename the IB_Components.int seems that this unit is
uncomplete or something like that...

please if somebody could send to me the compiled units of this would
be a great help...

Thanx in advance