Subject RE: [IBO] little bug in IBO4.5(A/B)
Author Jason Wharton
Thanks for going so far into the core of things with a potential fix. I
doubt it will actually be that simple of a fix but I have logged this to
look into.

Would you please send me a sample application that demonstrates the problem
you are confronting so I can see exactly what your context is?

Thanks,
Jason Wharton
www.ibobjects.com