Subject Re: [IBO] How make 3rd-party edit controls native IBO dataaware?
Author Lester Caine
G. Nau wrote:

> I use the VCL component set from TMSsoftware and I'm very happy
> with it's functionality.
> The only thing I really miss is the native IBO dataawareness.
> I've digged around a little bit in the IBO sources, but can't really get
> the clue, where to start.
> Is there a sample available showing the basic techniques?

Which control in particular?
I use the Planner in a couple of applications, but have not seem any
real problem with it being 'non-native'. I suspect that it could be
converted, but I can't see that it is worth the effort ;)
A simpler control may be more practical, and the best starting point is
to look at an existing native control that does something along the same
lines.

--
Lester Caine