Subject RE: [IBO] Any experiences moving from BDE (D7) to IBObjects & FB 1.5.2
Author Jason Wharton
I highly recommend you look at the BDE to IBO Conversion Guide. Most people
probably consider moving to IBO as relatively uneventful and so there isn't
much to say. I have no idea how it would be to move to FIB+ but I can for
sure tell you that there are many things very different about it and a
rewrite would likely be in order. Just how it deals with transactions alone
is enough to upset the apple cart.

Jason