Subject Re: [IBO] IBO system table queries will fail with Firebird 2.0!
Author Helen Borrie
At 04:22 PM 13/06/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>Will IBO catch up to Firebird 2 eventually?...I have run into this
>problem too and searched the database before whining. But, should I
>permanently delete Firebird 2.0 or keep it in reserve?

Well...it's a long way from production-ready yet - it's still in alpha with
much to be done. If you've got no reason to have it there (you're not
field-testing it?) why keep it?

As for IBO, Jason's committed to Firebird and supporting it. But it would
be most surprising to see him changing things to get compatible with an
alpha. Too much water can pass under the bridge...

Just thoughts at 2:30 in the morning...

Helen