Subject RE: [IBO] for Jason: TIBOQuery vs. TFIBDataset speed test
Author Enrico Raviglione
Hi Jason,

what kind of index we must add to our database, an Index on system
tables ?
But this kind of operation are not discouraged ?
I don't remeber why but during the transition fron FireBird 1.0.x to
1.5.x i have readed that the index on the system table are lost in some
circustances, backup -> restore or some other.

Do you think to change your query and optimize it in next version of IBO
? and when ?

Best Regards.

Enrico Raviglione

IDEA Sistemi s.n.c.