Subject RE: [IBO] How to specify cache (buffer) size
Author Jason Wharton
You may need to learn how to use the API and customize the DPB (database
parameter block) when connecting to a database. There is an event called
OnCustomizeDPB that you can use to add commands to this string of bytes that
give the server specific instructions upon connection. See the API
reference manual for instructions on how to add DPB items.

Jason Wharton