Subject Re: XP and ButtonStyle
Author radevojvodic
Hi Rick,

It's not related to OS. I made those changes for theme support and
it's made so if buttonstyle is Ellipsis then it shows button like any
other speedbutton else it shows dropdown button from windows resources.

I will take a look at the changes i made and if i'm able to make it
work for the other cases i'll send changes to Jason. On the other hand
if you have a full version with source code you can find those changes
in IB_Controls.pas commented with //RV.

Rade.