Subject RE: [IBO] Master/Detail broken after upgrade - solved (so far)
Author Kevin Stanton
Well, somehow (and I didn't do it as this is a totally separate query/report
than what I was experimenting with) the param types in both queries were of
type "olestr" instead of the ususal "unassigned".
I changed these and the master detail now works. I truely did nothing to
this report to do this. It has happened on an order form report as well
that I'm going to check out the param types.
Glad I found this as I really like to be current.


From: [] On Behalf
Of Helen Borrie
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: [IBO] Master/Detail broken after upgrade

Actually, it's an empty string. Given that you have been playing about
with the params for this query lately, I would check your datasource
linking, to make sure that a) it is included in the parameter assignments
and b) you don't have an old stray TField around somewhere left over from
your experiments.

A further comment (not material to your current problem and which you
probably don't welcome) is that you have some troublesome redundancies in
those tables - looks like a legacy from Paradox.


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]