Subject Re: [IBO] Re: IBO 4.5 B sub release now posted to all download areas.
Author Helen Borrie
Hello Rade,

At 08:19 AM 7/04/2005 +0000, Rade Vojvodic wrote:

>Jason,
>
>Will you include me to the new list also. I tried to send you a
>private message but there was no answer.

Write to me privately if you don't hear from Jason today.

To others who want access to the Trustware repository: please don't write
to me asking for access if you don't have some kind of documentation
indicating that you are a bona fide Trustware user. In that case, you will
need to represent your case to Jason and wait for him to deal with it.

Even if you do think you are a Trustware user, don't bother to write to
either Jason or me if you are not prepared to sign your email with your
full name and provide a genuine email address (not a free webmail address).

These days we don't provide Trustware access to people who don't have a
community profile. You may save yourself and us some time if you go to
http://community.ibobjects.com and create a user profile for yourself,
providing the requested information. Make a note of your username and
password and provide your username when you ask about Trustware access.

cheers,
Helen