Subject Re: [IBO] Stay on newly inserted record
Author Lester Caine
Salvatore Besso wrote:

> I'd prefer committed, anyway I have tried also in the AferPost, but at that
> moment the current row is already the previous row, I have verified this with
> some debugging.

OK let's go back to basics!
In order to stay with the newly added row, you need to get the primary
key for the item you have just added. Normally this would be a generator
value, which IBO manages via the GeneratorLink and which allows it to
create a blank record, into which you will post your new data. It is
this blank record that becomes the current record, and seem to be what
you are missing.

So how are you managing the primary key for this table?

--
Lester Caine