Subject Re: [IBO] TimeoutProps
Author Helen Borrie
At 07:02 PM 15/10/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>I admit to being slightly confused as to what the various properties
>contained within TimeoutProps actually do.

Did you actually follow through to the details of each TIB_TimeoutProps
member by clicking on the green hyperlinks?

>For example, what is the difference between AllowCheckAOT and Attempt?
> They appear to be identical from what I have been able to deduce from
>the somewhat sparse documentation provided.

If you read the detail you'll find that they are different parts of the
mechanism.

>Also, I have not been
>able to get any kind of idea about what AttemptRetry and AttemptTicks do.
>
>Maybe I'm just thick but additional explanation would be appreciated.

It doesn't seem as if you have read all of the help detail...could it be
that you have a very old (e.g. pre-2003) help file? You could download the
most recent one from the IBO website...

Helen