Subject Re: [IBO] With IB_SQL getting ISC ERROR CODE:335544379 for embedded FB?
Author Helen Borrie
At 07:30 AM 10/10/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>I have someone I'm working with who uses a copy of my FB embedded
>desktop app. I just sent him a copy of IB_SQL (thus the reason I'm
>sending to the IBO list, not Firebird) and he gets the following error
>message:
>
>What's going on here?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Chuck Belanger
>
>ISC ERROR CODE:335544379
>
>ISC ERROR MESSAGE:
>unsupported on-disk structure for file C:\PROGRAM FILES\NMT\PHYTOTECH
>TREEVIEW\DATA\VIEWERDB.FDB; found 10, support 9
>
>SQL ERROR CODE:-820
>
>SQL ERROR MESSAGE:
>wrong or obsolete version

It means the following ANDed conditions prevail:

1. He didn't install IB_SQL.exe in the same directory as the fbembed.dll
clone AND
2. He has the InterBase 5.6 gds32.dll installed in his windows\system32
directory
AND
3. He is running IB 5.6 server on that machine.

OR conditions 2 and 3 prevail and he used a network path to access the
database.

Fix: move IB_SQL for the first set of conditions

OR

Use a local path for the second.

Helen