Subject Re: IB_DateTimePicker and Nulls
Author Rick Roen
Sorry if this is a duplicate post. I tried earlier, but it did not
seem to post.

I think you can get what you want with the "ShowCheckbox" property.

When checked, a null date has and unchecked checkbox and a dimmed
date. When the underlying table has a valid date the checkbox is
checked and the date is normal color.

When you want to toggle from a null date, you just check the
checkbox.

Rick