Subject Re: Fixed eval installer, looking for someone to test with it
Author stanw1950
--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Wharton" <jwharton@i...>
http://source.ibobjects.com/subscrib_ibo4_/
> and download the evaluation version with the installer and test it
out?

> Please let me know ASAP if it works because I'd like to make this
official.

> PS. Sorry for my relative absence of late. I'll be back in full
swing in a
> little bit.
>
> Jason Wharton
> www.ibobjects.com

Installed successfully from 4.3IE on Delphi 7 Ent (WinXP). However,
when I tried to build my project got a "File not found
IBODATASET.DCU" error.

Also noticed that ibo40crt_d7, ibo40frt_d7, ibo40fts_d7,
ibo40rpl_d7, ibo40trt_d7, ibo40vrt_d7, ibo40wrt_d7, ibo40wxrt_d7,
and ibo40xrt_d7 .bpl and .dcp files were placed in "..delphi7\bin"
directory instead of the "..delphi7/projects/bpl" directory, where
the other files were placed.

Stan