Subject Re: [IBO] Can't edit field after insert
Author michaelgaihede
Thanks for your rapid response.
I've rechecked the query - and the column is not computed, set to
read-only or similar.

The underlying query is pretty straightforward:

select b.countrydesc,
a.costtype,
a.countrycode,
a.timeunitcost,
c.costtypename
from tsa_m_unit_cost a, cm_country b, tsa_m_cost_type c
where a.countrycode = b.countrycode and
a.costtype = c.costtype
order by b.countrydesc, c.costtype

Best regards and thanks