Subject Re: [IBO] IBObjects & ReportBuilder
Author Andrew
Scott Taylor wrote:

>Deon Slabbert said:
>

>>Hi there,
>>
>>I figured it out! I cannot use the IB_xxx suite. I have to use the
>>IBO_xxx components as they are a descendant od TDataset
>>

>Yes. So, what did you link the TppDBPipeline to?

a standard TDataSource component will link to the TIBOQuery.
the TppDBPipeline will link to the TDataSource.

to use a TIB_Query (and TIB_DataSource) you need to download and install
the IBOPipeline component.

I have both setup in my application since I am converting old reports
from QuickReports to ReportBuilder.