Subject RE: [IBO] System Cannot Find File
Author Michael L. Horne
Helen,

Thanks for all the great suggestions, unfortinaly none of
them turned out to be the problem. Over night I though
"What if there was some strange invisible character in
the directory name?". So this morning I renamed the
directory and created it new and moved the file into
the new one and it worked.

So the problem was that there was some invisible character
in the name of the directory and that is why FB couldn't
find the file.

Thanks - Thanks - Thanks
Michael L. Horne