Subject RE: [IBO] System Cannot Find File
Author Helen Borrie
At 12:30 AM 28/07/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>I installed superserver version,
>install was version 1.5.1.4481
>the server running is version 1.5.1.4481
>the fbclient.dll is version 1.5.1.4481
>the gds32.dll is version 6.3.1.4481
>
>Which I think makes them the same version. Is there any
>problem having both the fbclient and the gds32 in the
>win32 directory.

No, no problem. And the gds32.dll is fine - it's the Borl-compatible one.

Noting this:
> I have been able to access the file (both local and remote)
> with EMS Interbase/Firebird Manager when it is run on the
> local computer,

..suggests the possibility that there is a different gds32.dll being loaded
by it. Can you check in the directory where that application is, whether
there is a local copy of gds32.dll there? If so, check the system path, to
see whether that path is ahead of the %sysdir%.

Helen