Subject RE: [IBO] System Cannot Find File
Author Michael L. Horne
That install of Firebird installs the client. I haven't checked
to see that the versions match. But would a install put
different version of Client/Server. This is a new install,
and I did check to make sure that the fbClient.dll and the
gds32.dll where present in the win32 directory. They are
and they match in size but not version. And match the size
of the fbClient.dll in the fb/bin directory.

I wouldn't mind it not being accessable from other computers
if it would work on this computer. It is a notebook that a
salesperson is going to be carrying --- other computers will
not be accessing it -- except for me to do maintance. I got
the same results when I tried with the embeded server, also.

Thanks