Subject Re: [IBO] Re: Can't see buttons on TIB_UpdateBar
Author Lester Caine
jmartine3 wrote:

> I still don't have a solution on this problem. This is causing usage
> problems for my customers, as they now can't see the update bar.
>
> Does anyone here use BCB 4 and IBO 4.3Aa, who can verify that this is
> a problem with this build of IBO? As I said, it worked fine on my old
> machine, which was using IBO 4.2 Gc, so I'm not sure if it's an issue
> with version of IBO, or with the new machine, though I sort of doubt
> the latter.
>
> Help please!

OK - I ditched BCB4 and switched to BCB5 as it came out before any of my
BCB code went into production. BCB5 was supposed to fix a number of BCB4
problems - but of cause it never did ;)

Since all of the button bars are similar, do you get the same problem
with any other then navigate - which I see you say is OK?

Are the 'buttons' working - i.e. only the Glyphs are missing?

Can you drop a copy of IBO4.2Gc on the new machine and try again?

Personally I'm still running older versions of IBO on BCB5, without any
problems, so I don't know what else to suggest :(

--
Lester Caine