Subject Re: [IBO] Does TDecisionCube work with IBO?
Author Helen Borrie
At 03:15 AM 20/06/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm attempting to use TDecisionCube (that comes with BCPPB4 Enterprise) in
>my app, using IBO with TIBOQuery. I can get it to look like it's
>working. It makes nice pretty graphs, but the data is just wrong.
>
>Has anyone here tried using TDecicionCube, either successfully or
>unsuccessfully? Anything in particular that needs to be done to make it
>work correctly?

No, I haven't used it; but if it has the same requirements as those
TeeChart components that used to come with Delphi, you can only use TField
derivatives with it. That means double-clicking on your IBOdataset comp at
design-time and instantiating all the field objects.

Then again, I might be in left field entirely...

Helen