Subject R: [IBO] DML Caching with TDataset compatible IBO components
Author Enrico Raviglione
Hi Thomas,

i have write 2 wrapper for add DML_Caching at TIBOQuery and TIBOTable
components for IBO Ver. 4.2Gb
if you wan't i can send it to you.

Bye,
Enrico Raviglione.

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Thomas Steinmaurer [mailto:ts@...]
Inviato: mercoledì 9 giugno 2004 9.13
A: 'IBObjects@yahoogroups.com'
Oggetto: RE: [IBO] DML Caching with TDataset compatible IBO components

Hi Jason,

> I've been thinking about simply surfacing the necessary stuff right
> into TIBODataset. If you would like to go that route I'll get the
> changes into the next sub-release.

I would like to go with the wrapper component first, as I can't say, how
much time I can commit for integrating the necessary stuff right into
the TIBODataset architecture.

Anyway, whether via a wrapper component or natively, I think there is
still some investigation regarding DML caching for TDataset compatible
components via InternalDataset necessary.

I'm gonna give it another try, perhaps I can come back with a solution.

Thanks,
Thomas

___
IB Objects - direct, complete, custom connectivity to Firebird or
InterBase