Subject Re: [IBO] Re: Auto create edits in the form... is it possible?
Author Helen Borrie
At 03:18 AM 31/05/2004 +0000, you wrote:

> > Yes. Right-click on the DataSource connected to the Query and
> > choose the DataSourceEditor (I think it's the topmost or the
> > bottommost item). Then you can autocreate TIB_Edits and more.
> >
> > This was added last year, a donation by Frank Ingermann - praised be
> > his name :-)
> >

>Praised indeed... but I'm did NOT found the DataSourceEditor you
>mention. I'm using C++Builder 5, IBO v.4.3.Aa., is the feature on
>this version already?

The context menu item is currently called "Create IB_* controls..." - it's
the first item. Alternatively, you can just double-click on the
ib_datasource.

This all presupposes, of course, that you are using TIB_Datasource. The
VCL TDatasource doesn't work with the TIB_ (native IBO) components...

Helen