Subject Re: [IBO] Install problems in delphi 7
Author pierrevanwyngaard
Hi Helen

I really appreciate your efforts to help me.

I first tried deleting and reinstalling from the Components...Packages
dialog - same thing with error messages. I then copied bpl and dcp
files to the LIB directory (I thought that was what you meant by
System directory) - still the same. Then I took you literally and
copied the files to the Windows/System directory ... and it works!
This is both amazing (I would never have thought of that) and pathetic.

Thanks so much. What is the story with Delphi 7 update pack? I don't
see any updates on Borland's website for Delphi 7.

Kind regards

Pierre van Wyngaard