Subject Re: [IBO] Yahoo - search?
Author Lester Caine
Alan McDonald wrote:

> So if you were to use google to search the atkin group, how do you identify
> the group? egroups.ibobjects does not work. nor does news.atkin.com..
> now if all the other borland based groups can be searched on google, what
> stops the atkin server being searched?

Good question - I have just taken a look at news.atkin.com and see 14
lists hosted there, but not being a newsgroup user ....

On the other hand, I am slowly getting round to having a community site
running locally, on which all of this sort of archive will be
accessable, with a view to providing a wiki structure to allow updates
and corrections - but don't hold your breath :) It will be a Borland
'next week' ;)

--
Lester Caine