Subject Re: TIB_Transaction (continued)
Author nico_callewaert@pandora.be
Hi again,

Thanks for your answer. There is no TIB_Transaction in the whole entire application, so the TIB_Connection.DefaultTransaction is not assigned. 30 separate transactions, sounds like a preformance drop ?? Bad design ? I have to convince my boss to use TIB_Transactions in the future :-)

Thanks !, Nico

Hi,

At March 30, 2004, 06:57, nico_callewaert@... wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. So, it means that when I have a form with
> 30 TIB_Query components, IBO is creating 30 seperate transactions ?

This is correct.

But, also keep in mind that if the TIB_Connection's DefaultTransaction
is assigned then it is that TIB_Transaction that is used by default in
TIB_Query.

--
Best regards,
Daniel Rail