Subject Re: IBO4 Installation Crashing IDE
Author Shaq
I found that my problem has something to do with the Final Release
of Firebird 1.5.

Since this was a brand new machine...I just installed Firebird 1.5-
Final using the Win32 installation package from sourceforge.

I am not sure what exactly the problem is or where it lies. Maybe
the new version of fbclient.dll or gds32.dll.

-Shaq

--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "Shaq" <shaq@b...> wrote:
> As I am attempting to install the IBO packages I get the following
> error:
>
> Exception EAccessViolation in module Vcl50.bpl at 00003AB4.
Access
> violation at address 40003AB4 in module 'Vcl50.bpl'. Read of
address
> 063E6D40.
>
> I have uninstalled/reinstalled Delphi 5 and am still having the
> problem. Everything was working fine and I don't know what
> happened. Currently I have no other 3rd party components installed
> which may conflict with IBO. I have also installed the Update
Pack