Subject Re: [IBO] Cursor doesn't see value
Author ra8009
>>> Why are you leaving the ib_transaction property blank?

In my application, I have 2 situations where data is manipulated. I
have users entering data and I have a batch process that runs
periodially to perform some updates. The batch process is controlled
by a transaction. For all of the data entriy items I've left the
transaction blank. How should I handle this?