Subject about Tib_Grid - Gratefulness
Author Valmir
I am here about to express gratitude the Jason & the Alfred Seetoh.

I recognize the big miracle you understand my bad English.

a ) Above the problem into the Tib_Grid , I turn RowSelected properties to False , as Seetoh do. The Problem did resolved!
b ) Above the problem from the new record entries in the Grid , I withdrew a Refresh of after the Commit. The new record are together with the others of the grid. Problem did resolved!

Thank.

Valmir
----- Original Message -----
From: Alfred Seetoh
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: [IBO] about Tib_Grid

I think I know what he's trying to say (Valmir, correct me if I'm
wrong), and this is also a problem I encounter.

The situation is that there's a grid with many columns, and it
requires scrolling left and right to view all the columns. Assuming I
scroll all the way to the right to view the last column, and now I
click on a different row, then *oops* the focus jumps to the first
column, and I'll have to scroll to the right again to see the last
column. This only occurs when RowSelect is set to true.