Subject RE: [IBO] FW: Install Error .. [Error] IB_WebSnap.pas(306): Undeclared identifier: 'sLoginUserName'
Author adrian
Dear Helen

The Enterprise edition .. of D6, does it not have the correct libs. This
sounds unreal. What are these libs, so that I first can look for this,
before just removing all the webcomponents.

What does Jason have to say about this.
PS: I did KILL all BPL files as this is in the easy to install
instructions "ibo*.bpl". Same thing with
dcp files if you have them round your path somewhere.
Regards

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Helen Borrie [mailto:helebor@...]
Sent: 29 February 2004 02:47 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IBO] FW: Install Error .. [Error] IB_WebSnap.pas(306):
Undeclared identifier: 'sLoginUserName'

At 01:03 PM 29/02/2004 +0200, you wrote:

> [...]

Adrian,
The *most* likely cause of this is that you still have old BPL files
hanging around. Do a search and destroy on "ibo*.bpl". Same thing with

dcp files if you have them round your path somewhere.

Another possible cause is that your D6 is the Pro edition. If so, the
web
components won't compile because you don't have the Delphi libs. Just
delete them from the bpg file (*any* package with "W" in it.)

Helen

___
IB Objects - direct, complete, custom connectivity to Firebird or
InterBase
___
http://www.ibobjects.com - your IBO community resource for Tech Info
papers,