Subject RE: [IBO] IBO, Intraweb ISAPI Website
Author Jason Wharton
With IBO is all you need to do is insure the TIB_Session component is first
in the creation order for the data module and then when the data module
creates the other IBO components they are automatically linked up to the
session appropriately. If you are creating IBO component instances in code,
be sure to pass in either the module or the session as the Owner in the
constructor. Passing in nil as the owner and not explicitly assigning the
IB_Session property of an IBO component will leave the component tied to the
default session which is undesirable in a multi-threaded app.

Hope this helps,
Jason Wharton
www.ibobjects.com