Subject RE: [IBO] "Quoted" TABLES
Author Craig Stevens
Hi all,

I read the thread that concerned the quotation of Table Names using the IBODataset, I have the same or similar problem, and as suggested commented out the call to CheckTableNameDialectCase(), rebuilt my project (, unfortunately this didnt fix the issue, which is a simple Token Unknown Line 6 Char 1 - "Date"

Its quite possible its something im not checking properly, something im overlooking, any thoughts ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Wharton [mailto:jwharton@...]
Sent: Thursday, 19 August 2004 8:46 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [IBO] "Quoted" TABLES

I just checked the code and it appears I allowed someone to put in a routine
that simply strips off the quotes around TableName if they are there. Will
whoever insisted on that change please step forward so we can discuss this?

For now Lester, go ahead and comment out the call to
CheckTableNameDialectCase() in IBODataset.pas.

Thanks,
Jason Wharton