Subject RE: [IBO] interpreting IB_Monitor output
Author Jason Wharton
If a call to the API takes over one tenth of a second it will display and
output of the time the call took. If there is no time output consider that
the call was virtually instantaneous.

You probably just need to enable the Rows information in the output options
and then you will see all the fetches.

Jason Wharton