Subject RE: [IBO] And the other bugs?
Author Jason Wharton
I don't believe I have addressed these issues yet. Feel free to resend me
privately any correspondences regarding them. I had a rash of email
problems over this year and it's very likely I may not have received
something.

I suspect some of these issues are going to be a difference of opinion on
how things should work, but I want to review them anyway.

PS. I just did a close look and the only email I have from you is about the
TIB_UpdateBar. None of the others are mentioned.

Jason Wharton