Subject Re: [IBO] TIB_Text question
Author Mark Pickersgill
Hi Geoff,
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you...didn't see the post till tonight!

I'll try and take a look at it sometime this week.

Although I'm a little baffled on the performance hit, as there wasn't a
great deal changed. It may have to do with the TLabel itself and the
various positioning and alignments...not sure.

thanks for taking the time to test it.

Mark