Subject R: [IBO] IB_Replication or ...

customer needs ?

Best regards,
Enrico Raviglione.

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Jason Wharton [mailto:jwharton@...]
Inviato: venerdì 1 ottobre 2004 5.54
A: 'IBObjects@yahoogroups.com'
Oggetto: RE: [IBO] IB_Replication or ...

My replication tools only give you one-to-one and one-way only. It might
work for you but we would need to know more. You can also learn from
what mine does and customize it from there according to your own needs
for bi-directional replication. With InterBase/Firebird its pretty easy
to do.

Jason Wharton