Subject Re: [IBO] Problem installing IBO_4_2_IE
Author stanw1950
Normal for subrelease ie or all subreleases? I have been installing
new releases for over a year and have never seen those messages
before. Anyway, I did the open project, ibo40_d7.bpg, opened it and
did a build all projects and this time (the second time) there were
no errors. Thanks Jason.

--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "IB Objects" <jwharton@i...> wrote:
> This is normal. You need to rebuild all packages using the project
group
> file. This way it will handle all the dependancies.
>
> You can ignore and try over and over and you will eventually get a
clean
> rebuild all. You may need to tell design-time packages to load back
into the
> pallette again.
>
> Jason

ibo40fdt_d7.bpl,