Subject Re: [IBO] Using Embedded FB with IBO
Author Shaq
I have stopped the FB server service which was running. I also
deleted the fbclient.dll and gds32.dll from the System32 folder. I
have renamed fbembed.dll to gds32.dll and is in my application
directory.

I am still getting the same error. It feels like more needs to be
done. Could the problem be in the registry?

Thanks for your help.
Shaq

--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, Tim Meneely <meneelyt@t...> wrote:
> I've used the embedded server by renaming it to gds32.dll; I'm
told IBO can be
> modified to use different dll names but I haven't (bothered to)
investigate