Subject Re: [IBO] ISAPI / multithread
Author stewartbourke
Helen,

One last thing which has just come up in relation to this.

In my webmodule, I create quote a number of queries on the fly during
the execution of my DLL. Do I have to do anything with these queries
in terms of attaching them to the session - bearing in mind they are
IBOQUERIES?

Thanks again,

Stewart Bourke
--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, Helen Borrie <helebor@t...> wrote:
> At 12:29 PM 24/06/2003 +0000, you wrote:
> >Helen,
> >
> >Thanks for that.
> >
> >One very quick point of clarification - can I reference 127.0.0.1
in
> >the connection string, or must it be 'localhost'?
>
> That depends on the Winsock version. Winsock 2 supports direct IP
address
> resolution. Winsock 1 doesn't. For Win95 you need the Windows !
Plus