Subject Re: [IBO] does a tiboquery in a prepared state consume resources on the server?
Author Robert Schuff
Hi Jason,

I ended up using the following:

// create the params
anIBODatastore.SelectQuery.Prepare;
// free up any server resources without the params definitions!
anIBODatastore.SelectQuery.FreeServerResources;

It gives me exactly what I need. I can do this for every query on my
asta server. Now I just need to **be sure** I'm not holding any server
resources....Is there a way to see that info on the IBServer?

Many thanks!

rob