Subject Re: [IBO] TBOQuery master-detail relationship (what's the best way to do?)
Author IB Objects
Sounds like there is something here I should take a look at.
Will you please send me a simple as possible sample application?

Thanks,
Jason

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fernando Deola" <fernandodeola@...>
To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 1:30 PM
Subject: [IBO] TBOQuery master-detail relationship (what's the best way to
do?)

> Hi all !
>
> I'm using IBO 4.2Id for D7 and noticed that sometimes the detail records
are not shown after a scroll in the master dataset, specially after a
Locate. I made the relationship through the DataSource property of the
detail dataset, set the parameter information properly and so on. The only
way to be sure the relation is respected is via the AfterScroll method of
the master dataset, closing-setting param-opening.