Subject Re: TIB_Edit Height problem again
Author Marco Menardi
I've had a look at the code, but seems something related to the VCL
part (ancestors). Since the VCL TDBEdit and TEdit has the same
behaviour (try height = 35, for instance), I suppose it's something by
design that can't be changed without impacting TIB_Edit in a
unreasonable manner.
TIB_Edit is a "onle line only" edit control, so it's height adjusts
based upon font size or other "environmental" factors. For me, it
works very well as is.
regards
Marco Menardi