Subject Re: [IBO] Entry to security file
Author Helen Borrie
At 09:52 AM 3/04/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I want to add a new user to the IB security database, ISC4.GDB. I
>understand that I can do this using IBO but I don't know how. Can
>someone please tell me which component to use and what entries I need
>to make. I am using D7 with IB6/FB1.02.

The security database is just another database. All that's needed is a
dialog form to enter the details and a TIB_DSQL to insert or modify a record.

I guess you do understand that SYSDBA is the only user which can access the
security database...

If you want to look at an example, look at the source for the IB_SQL
project (in your IBO root directory).

Helen