Subject Re: [IBO] Date arithmetics
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
Thanks Luiz,
wonder why I didn't think of that simple solution before I wrote that
stored procedure circumventing the problem. I didn't actually try your
solution using <= and >=, but did the same using BETWEEN and it works just
fine.

Still, I do wonder why IBO (or Firebird) insists on subtracting a date
parameter rather than an integer parameter from another date when comparing
to a third date. I guess it isn't important to know for the future now that
we have your solution to such a problem.

Set