Subject Re: [IBO] tiboquery & sqltimestamps
Author petegajria
hi paul,
the msecs showed up in quickdesk but not in ibconsole
when i used now to get the date in
on the data that a string ...im playing around with the formatting
ib seems picky on the date/time formats
data is coming in as
2003-03-14T06:00:05.153

& the only format that works so far is

14/3/2003 06:00:05.153 ...anything else & it fails
during the insert..

thanks again for all the help

pete