Subject Re: [IBO] Problem in BindingCursor
Author Jason Wharton
You probably don't have a primary key for a table and it is using the DBKey
by default.

Jason Wharton
CPS - Computer Programming Solutions
Mesa Arizona
http://www.ibobjects.com

-- We may not have it all together --
-- But together we have it all --

----- Original Message -----
From: "nevillerichards" <neville@...>
To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 12:05 PM
Subject: [IBO] Problem in BindingCursor

> I have an App nearly complete (converted from BDE), and am having trouble
with the last little bit.

> At the bottom of a drill-down, I need to edit records. Form type display
is using an IBOTable through a DataSource to DB-aware controls. Record
found by setkey/gotokey. Use of navigate bar causes the: 'Problem in
BindingCursor' error.

> I have lashed-up a simple DBGrid through the same sort of arrangement just
on its own, and will edit the table (from the grid) just fine. The table
does have a primary key spanning FOUR columns.

> Is there a set of known conditions (or omissions) which leads to the error
message? I've tried all the things I can think of.