Subject Re: [IBO] Re: Unknown Cursor
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
At 13:11 28.03.2003 +0000, you wrote:
>AFAIK, it happens with IB_Curstor if the transaction has not been
>started before. Unlike IB_Query, IB_Cursor currently does not start
>the transaction if not started, as Jason explained me in an old post,
>but I don't remember if what that error raisen.
>try to always start transaction before use cursors:

WHAT? I use IB_Cursors all the time and never start any transactions.
Admittedly, I do assign an IB_Transaction to their IB_Transaction property,
but never explicitly start that transaction.

The one thing I have been bitten by, is that Params[], unlike
ParamByName(), does not prepare any statement (at least it didn't when I
last checked a couple of years ago).

Set